- Responsible conduct of research and procedures for handling allegations of misconduct in Finland. Guidelines of the Finnish Advisory Board on Research Integrity 2012 (pdf) (in Finnish, Swedish & English) - the RCR guidelines
- Ethical principles of research in the humanities and social and behavioural sciences and proposals for ethical review (2009) (pdf)
- Supervision of doctoral dissertations and their review process in Finland with a special emphasis on research integrity. Recommendations to universities by the Finnish Advisory Board on Research Integrity and Universities Finland UNIFI. (English edition 2017) (pdf)
- Agreeing on authorship. Recommendation for research publications (Finnish National Board on Research Integrity 2018) (in Finnish, Swedish & English)
International editions of TENK guidelines
- A Practical Model of the Self-Regulation of Academic Integrity: A Chinese-English Edition of the Code of Conduct for Research Integrity in Finland (Publications of the Finnish National Board on Research Integrity TENK 2/2019)
Forms and templates
Please note, that the notification of alleged scientific misconduct is to be sent directly to the rector/head of the organisation concerned.
- Good scientific practise and procedures for handling misconduct and fraud in science (2002) (pdf)
National Advisory Board on Research Ethics 2002
(Notice! Used for handling of missconduct cases before March 1, 2013)
- Guidelines for the Prevention, Handling and Investigation of Misconduct and Fraud in Scientific Research (1998) (pdf)
National Research Ethics Council 1998.
(Notice! Used for handling of missconduct cases before 2002)